Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tree King Variations

I'm lucky enough to get Zane Yarbrough to design my Tree King, and he's come up with some fantastic first sketches.
beautiful face and hands

Squashed face looks great. I can see Olive and him belonging in the same world here because of his face design.

Ahhh-chooo!

I love this smiley, friendly face. :)

I'm leaning towards the stronger, less skinny legs. I pictured him with a humped back, too.

I kind of like this idea of dangling arms. Can you keep playing around with it?
I can't wait to see more! This film just got ten times better already. I'm also painting one of Zane's sketch compositions, so stay tuned. :)

Olive crew and friends, feedback is greatly appreciated (especially from the Olive crew who will be modeling and texturing this beast).

No comments:

Post a Comment